My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge #71...Anything but Square DT Card

Hello me lovelies

Omg...can't believe it's Wednesday already which means it's rather the start of a new challenge or midway post for Nutcrafters plus it's my weigh in at Slimming World too *fingers crossed* that it's another good weigh in for me :)

Anyhoo I am here today to share a midway reminder dt card for Nutcrafters for our latest challenge which our fabulous Helen is hosting and she has chosen...


so we would love to see any shaped cards/creations so i set about creating 2 bookmarks for this challenge using the adorable Farmyard set, here they are...hope you likey :)


Products i have used
Stamps...Nutcrafters "Farmyard" set
Papers and card...From my scrapbox
Colouring Mediums...Promarkers and Martha Stewart colouring pencils
Tools...Laminating machine and hole punch
Embellishments...Ribbon {stash}

Please do visit Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

10 comments:

Donna said...

Such sweet bookmarks Gemma, love the brightly coloured papers and cute farmyard animals...good luck at SW :) Donna ♥ x

Debbie said...

Oh these bookmarks are so darn cute.Love them and such a fab idea.Good luck with your weigh in, I've got everything crossed for you.Id put on 5lbs while away at my mums but managed to take it straight off again by being good.Hugs Debbie x

Kathleen said...

These are just so very cute and I love the colours. Fabulous makes.

Kath x

cotnob said...

I love your bookmarks Gemma, such adorable animal images.
I hope the weigh in went well.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous bookmarks Gemma. I love the cute images, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers too.
I hope your weigh in went okay.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

These are cute Gemma, and lovely happy colours. Too nice to squash in a book!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Gemma, I hope you are feeling a bit better now, these are gorgeous I like the images and the cheerful summer colours
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Gemma, I hope you are feeling a bit better now, these are gorgeous I like the images and the cheerful summer colours
Kevin xx

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous tags Gemma, so cute..Hugs Lozzy xx

Anonymous said...

2 gorgeous bookmarks Gemma. Hope you are well x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...