My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Woodware meets Clarity...

Hello me lovelies

Sorry i have been mia again just when i started to blog on regularly then things get a little busy here with the boys been off school plus i have been blogging every day on my other blog but please forgive me it is a must and its something i have to do to help me continue to lose weight, if your interested please pop over there!!


Anyhoo i am here today with another card that is not usual make but i am loving these designs and i hope you do to so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)
Products i have used...
Stamps...Woodware "Georgina stylised flower head" stamp
Papers and card...from stash
Ink...Momento  "Pistachio""Rose bud" and "Elderberry" ink pad
Tools...Clarity Stamp 7 x 7 "Dotty Wave" stencil, Scissors {to cut flower} and alphabet stencil
Embellishments...Gem {stash}

Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

It's gorgeous! Love the colours and the stencilling behind the pretty flower.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, such a pretty flower and I love your stenciled background.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Love this card great combo x

Viv said...

Lovely card Gem! x

coops said...

simply gorgeous gemma.stunning design and flower ;D

xx coops xx

Deepti said...

Simply gorgeous :)

Maxine said...

Lovely card Gemma :)

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...