*Blog Award post below*
Its me again but this time i have a card for you which i made using a Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy called Hippie Chick designed by the talented Krista , you can buy these gorgeous stamps from Funky Kits and this message comes with *A WARNING* Simply Sassy set 4 has been released so be warned you will certainly spend more then expected........go on treat yourself :o)
Anyhoo here's today's card
Sorry i will come back later and finish this post off as Jaykub is throwing a wobbler........very bad tempered for a 9 month lol baby!!
Right I'm back.....Jaykub has had his belly filled and seems happy as larry now he's watching Handy Manny lol, my 3 other boys stayed at my Mum & Dads last night so going to pick them up, shortly!!
You see I'm waffling again and you haven't stopped me....Sorry :o)
- Image ~ Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy called Hippie Chick
- Size ~ 14.5cm x 14.5cm Whits card blank
- Papers & Card ~ Papermania Amethyst Infusion, Stampin Up Lavender Lace (I think), White card (stash)
- Inks ~ Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, pastel pink, cocoa, burnt sienna, terracotta, amethyst, purple, violet
- Tools ~ Nesties scalloped & plain circle, Cuttlebug Bloom dots embossing folder, Xcut border punch
- Embellies ~ Gems (stash)
- I Love Promarkers #50 ~ Lavender & Lace (homemade lace with punch, hope this is ok)
- Passion For Promarkers #84 ~ "Let it shine" (finally ive got the right theme for the challenge lol)
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!