My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge #72...Christmas in July DT card

Hello me lovelies

Sorry this post was scheduled and was suppose to have posted over the weekend but for some reason it didn't so i am not a happy bunny :(
*******
Today i am here with a Nutcrafter DT card for you as it was the start of a new challenge on Wednesday {tad late, sorry!!} which our fabulous Jo is hosting and for her theme she has chosen...

and Nutcrafters have 2 prizes up for grabs....

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)

Unfortunately my ink has run out in my printer so i have used an old stamp set to create my DT card which i just adore as they are so cute, anyhoo here's my Nutcrafters DT card so you can see for yourself...hope you likey :)


Products i have used...
Stamps...Nutcrafters "Winter Buddy" stamp set {not available any longer, sorry!!}
Papers and card...all from stash
Ink...Spectrum Noirs pens

Please do visit the Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable dearie.Not seen this image before.love it.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x (let me know if you need any digi's printing out till you get some new printer cartridges.-it's no trouble).Hugs x

Sue said...

How gorgeous Gemma, the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully too.
hugs Sue xx

Diane said...

Gorgeous coloring Gemma, what a sweet design.

Hugs Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma, how are you ? Lovely christmas card, such a fab stamp xxx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and brilliant colouring.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Gemma, such an adorable image and great CAS design.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...