My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday 21 July 2014

Stamping meets Stencilling...

Hello me lovelies

I am a little late today then i wanted to be but hey at least i come by now Lol


Just want to say thank you to all who have left me comments on my recent creations it means the world to me that you take the time to read and leave such sweet comments, it really does and its gives me such a good boost too, thank you :)

On today's card i have done a bit of stamping and stencilling too and it's a little different from what i normally make but i must say i am quite happy with how it turned out...tell you what enough of the old waffle, here's my card...hope you likey :)
Products i have used...
Stamps...Woodware "Georgina stylised flower head" stamp, Woodware "Leaf Quartet" stamp, Sentiment {stash}
Papers and card...from stash
Ink...Momento "Tuxcedo Black""Pistachio" and "Rose bud" ink pad
Tools...Clarity Stamp 7 x 7 "Dotty Wave" stencil, Scissors {to cut flower}
Embellishments...Button {stash}

Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

13 comments:

Aileen said...

Gemma, such a lovely soft card. Love your colours. That flower stamp is so pretty. If I didnt have million and one flower stamps I would chase after it. Love the intricate pattern in the middle. Really finishes the card off beautifully.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gemma. I love the stencilled background and beautiful flower.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma fantastic. What a fab stencil x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Gemma, I love the stenciled background and your gorgeous flower - you should be very happy with it.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Love this Gemma!...gorgeous flower stamp and colours, fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Diane said...

Oh, Gemma what an absolutely stunning design.

Hugs Diane

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Gemma, I like the flower and the design.
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Gemma and i am not too bad thank you for asking
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Michelle Short said...

Stunning card Gemma, so beautiful! xx

Carole said...

Love it! So effective and very classy...love your colour choice too!xx

coops said...

so stunning gemma.your design is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the very beautiful design.

Donna x

Unknown said...

That's really really lovely Gemma, love the radiant background, you have actually placed your pretty flower inside the sun! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...