My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge #72...Midway Reminder DT Card

Hello me lovelies

I am here today to share a midway reminder dt card for Nutcrafters for our latest challenge which our fabulous Jo is hosting and she has chosen...
and don't forget there are 2 prize's up for grabs!!

Again i have used an the same old stamp set called "Winter Buddy" which is an adorable stamp set so i couldn't resist using it again so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Products i have used
Stamps...Nutcrafters "Winter Buddy" stamp set
Papers and card...all from stash
Ink...Spectrum Noirs pens
Tools...Stencil 
Embellishments...Ribbon and gem {stash}
Please do visit Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

9 comments:

cotnob said...

Another adorable Christmas card Gemma, such a cute image a lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Morning Gemma, fantastic Xmas card. Make me think I should really start mine lol.
Thanks for your lovely comments xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Jac’s Playground said...

Aww what a cute bear, love the clean design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card, love the teddy bear image and you layout. Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Debbie Adams said...

Awww, he is adorable. Like the way you designed your card so Clean and Simple. Beautiful coloring, too.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July.
Deborah GDT

Anne-Marie said...

Such an adorable card you have made Gemma, such cutie.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge. Maybe you could join us again.

Anne-Marie x x

Laurian said...

This is adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...