My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 17 July 2014

Birthday Card...

Hello me lovelies

Before i get on with today's post i just want to let you know there is no longer ScrappyGem Design where i share my art journalling etc {all that will be shared here} because as from yesterday the blog is now called This is my little Journey and this is where i will be sharing my Slimming World journey with you...if you like like to know more please pop over there and read the welcome post because that explains what i will be sharing on there.

Right me lovelies enough about that because i am here today to share a card i have using Clearly Besotted "Fabulous Fuchsias" stamp set and the matching dies, it
was made for my Mum-in-law for her birthday. 
 I know she likes the colour purple and she likes fuchsias so i combined them to make todays card, anyhoo enough waffle from me so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)


{sorry about the quality of the photo but i couldnt get any decent light}

Products i have used...
Stamps...Clearly Besotted "Fabulous Fuchsias" stamp set
Papers and card...All from stash
Ink...Stampin Up "Old Olive" ink pad, Papermania mini ink pads
Tools...Clearly Besotted "Fabulous Fuchsia" die collection
Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

8 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, my favourite Clearly Besotted stamp - I bet your Mother-in-law loved it.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gemma. I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Gem, love it!

Donna x

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Gemma! What a gorgeous card! Beautiful stamping and wonderful layout too. I keep looking at clearly besotted...think I might need these!

Darlene said...

WOW another beauty! Love the colors on this one (my favorite) and the design is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anonymous said...

Fab card & look forward to seeing your SW journey on your other blog xx

Wendy L said...

A really pretty card, thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma. xxxx

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and fun design Gemma.

Hugs Diane

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...