My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday 26 March 2012

Sketch n Stash Challenge #84 DT Card - Angies's Sketch

Morning me lovelies

Its Sketch n Stash time me lovelies...can you believe it, its been 2 weeks since the last challenge already..these weeks are just flying by!!
The boys break off school at the end of the week for Easter holidays.....Yippee...no more rushing around for a couple of weeks, we can just take it easy & relax...just what i need lol

Anyhoo back to this fortnights challenge...we are on Challenge #84 & our lovely Angie has designed this fabbie sketch for you...
 
Isn't it just fab!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is...
 
Prize...£10 voucher to spend in their store

So without further ado, here's my card...



Recipe
Image & sentiment...Pink Gem Designs 'Easter Chick' digi stamp (coloured Version)
Papers & card...White & green card (stash)
Tools...Cuttlebug 'Swiss dots' embossing folder
Embellishments...Green gems (stash)

Challenges

Please visit my Sketch n Stash teamies for more inspiration...
you will find their links in my side bar!
Thanks for stopping by for all the lovely comments you may leave me :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

24 comments:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Easter card Gemma, it really cheered me up.
Chrissie xx

Lou said...

Beautiful Card, those chicks are sooo cute, Hugs Lou xx

Nikbee said...

Such a sweet card. I love the image.
Nikki x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I just love this card Gemma, the chicks are gorgeous and I like the colours.
Kevin xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super little card ... just love those darling little chicks ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwww this is just sooooo sweet... cute lil chick's all ready for Easter.. I do love me choccy eggs lolol :P

love n hugz Angie xXx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, love the bling
hugs

Flowergirl said...

So cute! Fab sketch too x
Wendy x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Aww what a cute card, love the image and the Spring colours. Debs xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous!Love those cutie chicks!
And i can't wait for the holidays either - no school runs for 2 weeks!!
Hugs Jo x

Anonymous said...

Oh how "tweet" are they...sorry couldn't resist! A gorgeous card!
Helen x

coops said...

aw gorgeous card gem.fab design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this card is soooooo gorgeous loving the sweet image hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

Hi sweetie - your card is so beautiful - so cute ,)
Love the image *lol*
big Hugs
Doreen xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gemma this is one gorgeous Springtime card, the image of those little chicks is sooo cute, I do love those embossed panels, FAB card.
hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Gemma this is the cutest little Easter card I have seen! Those chicks are adorable!

Jules said...

Super cute Gemma .. .. I love those sweet little chicks!

I always used to look forward to the Easter holidays when my kids were at school.

The time between Christmas and Easter used to seem so long!! (But of course the time just flies by now - I am clearly getting older!! LOL!!).

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

orr fab card Gemma the chicks are soo cute and your coloring is fab xx

Jen Nelson said...

so cute gemma

jen xx

Lee said...

Ooooh my gosh this is soooo Gorgeous i LOVE it.Super Cute image,fab colouring n colours you have chosen.Huggles xxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous - such a cute image and I love your embossed panels! Juliexx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hello Gemma came across your blog when I entered a challenge just wanted to say your Easter card is gorgeous x

shaz earl said...

Lovely card!

thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC for our ” Mothers day/Spring ” challenge

Hope you will join us again soon
Good luck in the draw

Hugs Shaz x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...