My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 22 March 2012

Ellie with snowdrops...

Hello me lovelies

Sorry i couldn't come back yesterday with a card but unfortunately net went off again so i thought i'd give it another go tonight & see if it works...*fingers crossed*

For tonight's card i have a circle easel card for you which i made into a thinking of you card & it has a spring feel to it, I have also used an adorable image called 'Ellie & snowdrops' from Pink Gem Designs...she is sooo cute & quite a versatile stamp because it could used for many occasions...anyhoo i will get on with showing the card as i don't want to push my luck any longer so without further ado, here's my card....




Recipe
Sentiment...Personal Impressions 'Big sentiments'
Papers & card...Pink Petticoat 'Doodle dots', White card (stash)
Inks...Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, saffron, vanilla, buttercup, primrose, Spectrum noir 48, 163
Tools...Nesties scalloped & plain circles
Embellishments...Stampin up ribbon, Neighbourwood gems

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by & for all the support you are giving me...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

20 comments:

CraftyC said...

Aww, cute card Gemma, sweet image and I love your colour combo
Clairex

Unknown said...

Hi Gemma, this is so cute. Love the round easel card! Luv Trish x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, I like the sweet image and the big bow.
Kevin xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Gemma! Love this sweet image and the fresh greens look so pretty :o) Lisa x

~Tammy~ said...

Gemma, this is so precious and I love love how you made it a circular easel card!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous Gemma.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

Just gorgeous, Gemma, prob my fav style of card tho i think i make them far too much lol!Fab image and colouring and love the colours you chose.
Hugs Jo x

Nikbee said...

This is so sweet. I love the colours.
I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to accept it.
Nikki x

Mary J said...

How lovely Gemma! So sweet and fresh and fab colouring too!

coops said...

so beautiful gemma.i love the gorgeous image and really fab colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this .. green is one of my favourites
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

beautiful colour combo, love the image and the colouring xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful colour combo, love the image and the colouring xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous easel card Gemma, gorgeous colours and fab image!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Gemma. xxx

Wendy L said...

I thought I had left acmment yesterday. It,s a gorgeous card. I still have trouble getting onto your blog. xxx

Delphine said...

Super cute card! Your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Shelly said...

Oh wow this is just darling... I love the image and the colours! Perfect for our challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week, Shelly x

Laney said...

Super card!! Thanks for joining us at Bearlmine this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...