My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 16 March 2012

Ladybug Crafts Ink...Birthday Nikki

Hello me lovelies

Before i start with telling you all about my card i just want to say....

"Hello & Thank you to my new followers for following lil 'ole me..hope you enjoy nosing about!" 

Also Thanks for all the get well wishes for my little Jaykub, he is a lot better then he was at the beginning of the week..he has his balance back, temperature has come down a lot, his cough has eased a little so now he can breathe a lot better then before & he has started to eat a little today, Thank god for antibiotics & Nurofen..he's still a poorly little boy but at least he is not as bad as he was!!

Righto me lovelies enough of me waffle...i will get on with telling you about my card which i made using Ladybug Crafts Ink stamp called 'Birthday Nikki'
I have made this card for a special lady...i can't tell you who because this person likes to come & have a nosey on my blog so i best not tell you..sorry!!
Anyhoo i wont tell you anything else about my card because i will just show you so without further ado, here's my card....




Recipe
Papers & card...Pink Petticoat 'Pinstripes' & 'Big Dots', Teal & white (stash)
Inks...spectrum noir 132,133,142,64,65,68,91,92,96,98
Tools...scissors for the hand cut border
Embellishments...Hand sewn borders, Flower,button,twine (stash)

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by & for any comments you may leave!!
Will be back tomorrow with my A Gem of a challenge DT card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

6 comments:

coops said...

so stunning gemma.i love your colours and the image is fab.so pleased your little man is getting better hun.

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

That is gorgeous Gemma and what a fantastic colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fab, love the colours, layout, image and all that fab stitching too!
Helen x

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Gemma.

I'm so pleased to hear that your little one is now on the mend.

Hugs
Penni
x

Kerry said...

Oh Gemma...the colours are so fresh...love the pop of brown and her eyeshadow! Glad Jaykub is feeling better :-D Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

pinky said...

Wow Gemma its just gorgeous. Love the spots and stripes and of course love the image. Thanks for joining us at LCI.
Pinky

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...