My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 3 May 2012

May I introduce...King Robert & Queen Daisy

Hello me lovelies
 I am back today with a Little Claires DT card using May Club stamp called 'King Robert & Queen Daisy' from the new Loverly Jubblies range...Oh my these are just gorgeous & a pleasure to work with!!

You can find out more info about Little Claires club...here & the new range...here

I made this card in the British flag colours, i also embossed 4 squares panels & mounted them on red & blue squares panels, used i ribbon border die which i used red polka dot ribbon & blue organza ribbon..then mounted my coloured image onto a scalloped & plain square & added a sentiment which came with the stamp...tell you what instead of me waffling on, i will just show you the card so without further ado, here's my Little Claires DT card...



Recipe
Papers & card...Red, blue & white (stash)
Inks...Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, denim blue, powder blue, azure, cyan, sky blue, crimson, ruby, poppy, honeycomb, gold, buttercup, vanilla, primrose, henna, burnt sienna, cocoa, terracotta
Tools...Spellbinders scalloped & plain square, scalloped & plain circles, Boofle patchwork embossing folder, Marianne Designs ribbon border
Embellishments...Meiflower polka dot ribbon, Blue organza & gems (stash)

Challenges 

For more inspiration please visit my Little Claire teamies  because they have lots for you, I will back tomorrow with my CCCC DT card & then back Saturday with another Loverly Jubblie card for you...
Thanks for stopping by & for any comments you may leave!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

15 comments:

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card Gemma- I love this stamp too! HelenR x

jimlynn said...

Gemma, I love those embossed squares and that image! The way you did the ribbon is fabulous too! Wonderful card.
Lynn

cardmaking bird said...

Such a fab, fun card - love the ribbon border (and I'm lovin the look of the new releases!) Hugs, Marie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just darling Gemma love it all and that embossing folder is fab must have one!! A really fab card x

Mary J said...

Such a great card Gemma I love that embossing and the ribbon so clever!!

coops said...

so gorgeous gemma.stunning colours and papers and the image is really sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fab card, great embossing and love the ribbon!
Helen x

TRACEY MO said...

What a great card what with what coming up this year!!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.

Tracey DT

mandy said...

Wow lovely card Gemma love the embossed squares and the fab spotty ribbon

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the embossed panels and obviously love the image. Such a gorgeous bow too - did you use a bow maker or DIY?. Thanks for joining us this week at My Mums craft Shop.
Lyndsey xx

jonim52 said...

Adorable card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen said...

Ahhh what a cute card Gemma, love all the embossing too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Now this is a gorgeous card, love all your details, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's Craft shop, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Jackie said...

This is super cute! Thank you for joining our Inky Impressions Challenge this week!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, and I love the LO, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...