My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Nutcrafters Challenge #15 DT card - Ready for Summer!!

Hello me lovelies

I was going to put a card on last night but for some reason my net decided to run really slow which meant it kept timing out so i will pop it on another day because today i have a Nutcrafters DT card for you..

For this challenge we are running it for 3 weeks just so us DT can have a little break over the Easter Holidays but don't worry we will be back by the 18th April with our next challenge plus it also gives you a bit longer to get crafty & join in the fun :D

For challenge #15 our theme is Ready for Summer so we would love to see Summer themes, colours, embellishments etc on your cards/projects..

Don't forget for you to qualify for our prize you need to use a Nutcrafter image!!

The prize is..
to spend in their store

So without further ado, here's my card...


Hope you like it & it gives you some inspiration to join in our challenge!!

Recipe
Image...Nutcrafters New 'Seaside duo boy' due to be released digi stamp set
Papers & card...Everyday Mom Ideas Lil' monster kit, White, blue & green card (stash)
Inks...Spectrum noir 132, 133, 142, 68, 65, 64, 35, 37, 38, 100, 104, 169, 48, 163, 175, 11, 12, 14
Tools...Martha Stewart 'zigzag' border punch
Embellishments...Button & twine (stash)

Challenges

Please do visit the Nutcrafters blog & my teamies for more inspiration...
Thanks for stopping by & for all the lovely comments you leave :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

15 comments:

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful summery card Gemma, love it!!
Clairexx

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Gemma, love the scene you have set and the papers are fab. I nearly used this image too. Debs xx

Vicky said...

So cute Gemma...love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Rebecca said...

Hi Gemma, your card is gorgeous.It makes me wish i was at the beach.
Love from Rebecca xx

Juls said...

so so sweet!! Loving the button detail! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

Like it? I love it! what a fabulous little scene .. i bet there have been lots of scenes like that these past few sunny days
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning gem.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Love your card and that image too.

I've just left a link to my card in the comments section on the Nutcrafters Blog - I couldn't see a Mr Linky thing.

Helen x

Mary J said...

Hello sweet Gemma! Hope you are enjoying the fabulous sunshine!

What a gorgeous wondeful card! Beautiful colouring, fab papers and love love love how you did the sun and corner! Clever!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Gemma- Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment on my blog... I'm also your newest follower... I just love how cute your card is... and what a fun sun too...

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Gemma stunning colouring and layout xx

Lee said...

LOVE this one sooooo cute,great colours.huggles xxx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!!! Gemma, this is so gorgeous. Love the digi's and your colouring is so amazing. Love it!!!!

Donna x

Michelle B. said...

I love the bright colors! The papers are fab and love the big button! So glad you joined us at Cards for Men!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...