My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hellooooooooo....

Hello me lovelies

I am still here but unfortunately once again my net has been down....mmmm so not a happy little bunny because once again i behind with everything again...well i to be honest i still haven't managed to catch up with commenting from last time so i think i'm going to start a fresh!
I just want to say a massive Thanks for all the lovely comments you have all left me recently, they mean the world to me & will get them published asap :o)

While my net has been off i have missed lots of fabbie things...specially the new adorable little 'Easter chicks' digi's set from Pink Gem Designs
You can buy these digi's singly or in a set....
Janet...these are just the cutest!!
Will have a card for you shortly......

& i've also missed...
the brilliant blog hop by Ladybug Crafts Ink which i have had a quick look at the new 'Teen' digi's...omg they are awesome & the cards Kerry fabbie team have made are fantastic & showcased them well...well done girls!!

Well me lovelies i best get going for now..i just wanted to let you know why i haven't been around & apologise for my absence...also lack of comments!!
Will be back tonight *finders crossed*
hugs and xxx
Gemma

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie do you know something my net hasnt been down & I'm still way behind on everyone I dont know where the hours go just lately lol.
Anyway hope you manage get your net sorted & we see your fabby creations soon shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wendy L said...

What a cute set. xxxxxx

Mary J said...

Hi honey! It's so easy to get behind! I look forward to seeing our next creation!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...