My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 27 October 2012

Little Claire's Challenge #26...New Arrivals

Happy Saturday me lovelies

I am back today with a Little Claire's DT card for their recent challenge...


So we would love to see new babies, new pets etc on your cards

Prize
Some Trimcraft garden party goodies...
A paper pack
2 sets of stickers
Ribbon
A Little Claire die cut sheet

So without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Recipe
Papers & card...White and pink card {stash}
Inks...Spectrum noirs
Tools...Spellbinders scalloped and plain circle nesties, Couture Creations 'Tied together' embossing folder 
Embellishments...Ribbon and Gems {stash}

Please do stop by Little Claire's blog plus my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to share with you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for stopping by and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

12 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Gemma love your alphabets

jacqui x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

This is wonderful Gemma, what a great Baby card :) I love how you did the lettering too! Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Teresa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, I really love the design and fabulous colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, love the design!
Helen x

coops said...

so beautiful gemma.gorgeous pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous, Gemma! The embossing and ribbon really makes it pop!

Pauline said...

Such a lovely baby card, I love the embossed background!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Gemma ... LOVE the embossed background. Just added it to my wish list :-D xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Gemma! Love the embossed panel and fab colours! Hugs, Juliexx

Faye said...

This is a lovely fresh baby card Gemma. Hope Internet starts playing soon. X

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Gemma & I love the embossed background :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

stunning card great layout xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...