My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Little Claires Challenge #25...Stand up Straight

Hello me lovelies

I have a late Little Claires DT card for you, i know it's late and you all know i was without net for a while so i thought i'd share this card more as a reminder, anyhoo we are on Challenge #25, there's still time to play and the theme is...


so we would like to see your Easel cards or cards that stand!!

Prize
£10 to spend on the Little Claires website

I made an easel card for this challenge and used a goregeous little stamp called 'Little Tammy' from the Swirly Whirly range...they are absolutely beautiful and you can find them here
so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Recipe
Image...Little Claires 'Little Tammy' stamp
Sentiment...Little Claires 'Claires Sentiments' stamps
Papers & card...Papermania 'Liquorice Sherbet' capsule papers, White & black card {stash}
Inks...Spectrum noirs IG1, IG2, IG4
Tools...Spellbinders scalloped & plain circle nesties, Sizzix 'Round-a-bout' alphabet dies, Darice embossing folder
Embellishments...Ribbon & gems {stash}
Please stop by Little Claires blog & my teamies too because they have lots of gorgeous inspiration for you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for stopping by me lovelies and for all the sweet comments you may leave me :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Adorable Gemma love the mono look! And what a cute image x

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Gemma, love the image. Debs xx

Sue said...

Awww how gorgeous Gemma. I love the cute image with the gingham and that yummy ribbon!

Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

A fabulous monochrome creation Gemma, love it!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous monochrome card, they are my favorites. Sweet image.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous monochrome card, they are my favorites. Sweet image.

Kath x

coops said...

so stunning gemma.i love the black and white and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Aww this is gorgeous Gemma, love the image and fab layout xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I made my first easel card today, very proud of myself lol :P I love your monochrome and paperpiecing, very elegant!

Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

Tanya xx

Berry said...

So cute Gemma! Thanks for playing at CS this time! hugs Rebekah xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...