My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hello!!

Hello me lovelies

I thought i best stop by & let you all know i am still here...sorry but i have had lots of things going on behind the scene's of gems little creations, i have had kids poorly, o/h poorly plus many many many more things happening...nothing exciting i might add, i wish but there isn't!!

Oh i am sorry...yes something exciting did happen i won Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge for this card here...sorry LCI girls, also thank you for choosing my card as one of your lucky winners :D

Anyhoo i best get off i have got lots & lots of things i need to get done but i will be back later with a card for you & i will be doing some visiting too...see you laters :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

I was starting to worry... glad you are ok.. and well done on your win!
Lisa s

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...