My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday 8 October 2012

Sketch n Stash Challenge #98...Angie's Sketch

Hello me lovelies

I am sorry i am late but i have been running around like a headless chicken all day trying to get the last bits in needed for one of my son's trips...my 10 year old is going on a school trip tomorrow till Friday and omg i feel so sick and nervous where he is so chilled, relaxed and can't wait to go but i think tomorrow maybe an whole different story for him because he has never been away from me and his dad plus he is a right mummy's boy {bless him} but he is going away armed with his teddy called 'Alfie' and his pillow so he maybe ok...we'll see!!
{ i bet he will be ok...it will be me who freaks but he wont see that!} Lol

Anyhoo enough of me waffle...i am here today to share a Sketch n Stash DT card with you but before i do i will give you the deets of the challenge #98...for this challenge our fabulous & very talented Angie has designed a great sketch for you...
Cheers Angie for a great sketch :)

Prize
4 Digi images of winners choice...{subject to availability}

So without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Recipe
Image...Pink Gem 'Andy with puppy' stamp
Papers & card...Dovecraft 'Masculine' papers, Papercellar 'Checks' papers, Mustard & white card {stash}
Inks...Spectrum noirs FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, TN7, TN8, EB8, GB8, GB10, EB5, TB9, TB5, TB6
Tools...Spellbinders plain oval nestie
Embellishments...Twine & rounds {stash}
Please do stop by Sketch n Stash blog & my teamies too because they have lots fabulicious cards for you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for stopping by here and for all the sweet comments you may leave me :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Gemma, love the colours and what a fab sketch!
Helen x

Unknown said...

gorgeous colouring :o)

Sarah xx

Sue said...

Awwwwwww you know how much I love this card Gemma! The image is just adorable and your colouring is so beautiful.

I'm sure you son will have a wonderful time on his school trip.

Hugs Sue

Mary J said...

What a fab take on that sketch Gemma - love those colours together too!

Janet - aka stacky said...

I Love your card Gemma the image is so sweet and your choice of colours is fab x
i hope your son has a lovely time and that you don't get too upset x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab boy card Gemma, love the colours and layout. Your son will love it and before you know it he'll be home!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Gemma, love the colours

jacqui x

coops said...

gorgeous card gemma.i love the image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is so cute .. i love those papers too, perfect for a male card
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gem, love the sweet image and the design & details are fab. Love it!

Donna x

Vicky said...

This is awesome sweetie love the cute image & the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Gemma & you did a great job with that (difficult) sketch :D
Hugs
Tracey
x

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab card Gemma. I like the sweet image and papers.
Sarah-Jane xx

fatmonica said...

Such a cute image-a lovely card.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog

Faye said...

Pooh, I really like the colour palette on this one Hin. X

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah-Jane! Such a cute image and beautifully coloured! Hope your little guy had a good time on his school trip - hope you were ok too!! Hugs, Juliexx

Julie said...

GEmma - I meant Gemma!!! (Sorry, old age!!)

Ally said...

hi lovely, i hope everything is ok so far... did he enjoy his trip? and did he come back into mummy's arms safe and sound?
love our little creation, it looks so sweet!
xoxo, alessandra

Kerry said...

Lol.... I'm sure you'll both be ok Gemma. It's got to happen sometime and I'm sure he'll have plenty to tell you when he gets back 😃Loving you card... The sketch is fab as is the pp and as always your coloring is perfect xx

Kerry said...

Lol.... I'm sure you'll both be ok Gemma. It's got to happen sometime and I'm sure he'll have plenty to tell you when he gets back 😃Loving you card... The sketch is fab as is the pp and as always your coloring is perfect xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...