My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 25 August 2011

Sweet Little Lacey

Hello me lovelies

How are we all today?
I had a nosey outside earlier and OMG...what a miserable day it is, cold & wet!!

I would just like to say a massive 'Thanks' to all who left lovely congrats messages for me..it means so much to me and brightens my day up which i need at the moment with hubby been ill and don't know what causing it, he has had lots of tests & still have plenty more to go...so its nice to smile among the stress :o)

Anyhoo i will get on with today's card which i have used one of Jacqui's digi's from her fabbie shop called 'The Poodles Digi Doodles' & the digi i have used is called 'Lacey' who i think is very sweet :o)

Here she is 




Recipe

Image - The Poodles Digi Doodles 'Lacey'
Sentiment - LOTV 
Papers & card - Dovecraft back to basics, Purple card & white stamping card (stash)
Inks - Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, cocktail pink, pastel pink, lilac, lavender, sandstone, tan, satin
Tools - Nesties scalloped & plain circles, Xcut doily dots border punch
Embellies - Prima pearls, Flowers & purple ribbon (stash)

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by and reading my waffle & for leaving such lovely comments :D

16 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Gemma, fabby card, love the fold and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for the lovely comment on mine, it really made me feel better. I`m glad you`ve put a piccy up, I know who to look out for now and you shouldn`t hide that pretty face away.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

Was für ein bezauberndes Kärtchen in so süßen Bonbonfarben und einem so süßen Motiv. Toll gemacht. ;) Liebe Grüße.

Jacq said...

Hi Gemma,
First of all, Big Congrats on the Nutcrafters DT, totally deserved. Secondly lol, Nice piccie of you ( hugs). Now onto the card ;)
OMG this is beyond Gorgeous!!! I love what you create with my little digis Gemma. Love the dps, the colour scheme is just scrumptious. Love the layout and the embellishments look fab, Coloured to perfection as always. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope you can join in with us again.
Loads of Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the sweet image,the card design and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Rene said...

This is just darling! Love your pretty colors and your image is too cute!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Rene :D

Daniele said...

sweet card, pretty colours
hugs

Vicky said...

Wow Gemma...I love it hun..! Such a cute image and super layout too sweetie...

thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour....and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the shape and the colours, and the image is so sweet. I hope you find out what is wrong with hubby soon,
Nikki x

coops said...

stunning card gemma.your colours and papers are really pretty and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Gemma.
luv
Debby

Elaine ♥ said...

What an adoreable card Gemma, love the image and the fold and your cute punched out elements, perfect for our challenge :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Gemma, your creation is so adorable!! Love the stair step style and your coloring looks amazing! :)

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card ... love the design ... happy crafting love sandy xx

Whimsey said...

Fabby layout - beautiful image and papers! I love when you play along at Cupcake Inspirations; I always know your project will be a good one!!

Chris said...

that stamp is totally adorable, makes a really sweet card and I love your fancy fold.
thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations, I hope you'll come back again.

Lee said...

Late,but CONGRATULATIONS.Also hope your husband is alot better by now.Your card is really Stunning,love everything about it hun.xxx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...