My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday 22 August 2011

Some exciting news :D

Hello me lovelies

How are we all today??
My 4 little scallywags are all in bed...well Jaykub is, the eldest is on his xbox and the middle 2 are watching a dvd in bed & hubby has his feet up relaxing so its really quiet & peaceful here, makes a change lol

Anyhoo I'll like to share some exciting news but wait just 2 more minutes please as i just want to ask a question...
Have you noticed anything different about my blog??
Go on go take a look....
.........
.....
Have you found it?
........
....
Give you a clue look at my profile!!
........
Woohoo...you found it yes its lil 'ole me, 
gawd i hate having photo's been taken of me....but I thought it was about time i showed you a piccie of me, hopefully i didn't scare you!!

Right best not make you wait any longer but my exciting news is....
I received an email recently from Katie & Colette who are the Nutcrafter girls, anyhoo they have asked me to join their DT....woohoo thanks ever so much girls :D
I have been card making for some time now which i started of with decoupage & embossing...then one day i went to a craft fair which the girls was attending and they had released their Nutshell girls stamps so lil 'ole me bought them, never ever stamped before so this was a new step & oh my i never looked back and i think i have nearly every one of the Nutcrafters stamps....cant help it they are fab :D
so I feel really honoured to be asked by the girls as they know i really love their stamps, 
Katie & Colette and the rest of the DT...i would just like to say i am looking forward to working with you all & cant wait to see who else is joining the team :D


Now i have shared my exciting news with you have a 'Sneak peek' for you using one of the Nutcrafters 'due to be released' Autumn stamps...these are fantastic, here's my card showcasing one of their newbies




Recipe
Image - Nutcrafters 'Autumn' set
Sentiment - Dovecraft 'Sent with love' & 'Relatives' stamp sets
Size - A5 scalloped half circle shape card
Papers & card - Dovecraft 'Sugar & spice' papers, White, brown, mustard & orange card (stash)
Inks - Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir pens 109, 137, 96, 91, 92, 24, 33, 35, 11,104, 100, Stampin up pumpkin pie & more mustard ink pads
Tools - Nesties scalloped & plain circles, Sizzix Swirl die, Marianne design Creatables flower die
Embellishments - Pearls (stash)

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by and reading my waffle & for any comments you may leave!

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the autumnal colours and the rolled roses
Lisax

jimlynn said...

Congrats on your new DT spot. So exciting! And yes, I did notice your profile picture too!!!
Wonderful card in those fantastic colors. So very pretty and I love the little rolled flowers.
Lynn

Faye said...

Mahoosive Congrats Babe! :) So well deserved. And I LOVE this card. Faberoony. xxx

Faye said...

P.S. Your pic is luuuurverly. xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE the photo of you!! :) So nice to "see" you!! Congrats on your new DT spot!! Your card is so adorable here hun!!! Looks like a nice fun Fall creation!!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, and many congrats on your well deserved news!! Spooky...your house sounds like mine. Eldest on the Wii right now, the girls are watching a DVD in bed (though they should have nodded off by now!) and little man asleep. Hubby in bed lol! Love this time of day..my favourite! xx Jenny xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Gemma. Your rolled roses are fab. Lovely new profile pic too. Debs xx

Sheila said...

Fab card and such a cute image - may need to have a look at those very soon ha ha!! You'd think my purse had no bottom the way I am spending on crafty goodies at the mo!! Sheila:)X

coops said...

fantastic card gem.love the shape and image and gorgeous autumnal colours.
huge congrats on your dt news and i love your profile pic, you look very young ;D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

congratulations hun on becoming part of the design team, off to check out the stamps
hugs
thank you for all your sweet comments

Sue said...

hi sweetie, absolutely love your card, fab shape and the colours are gorgeous,thinks i need that flower die too.lol

BIG CONGRATS on your DT sweetie, very well deserved:)

sue
xx

StephC said...

Lovely card! I love the shape and those gorgeous rolled flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at FYI!

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs Marilyn

Heather said...

Love the shape of your card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Linda said...

Hi Gemma I love the shape and layout you have used on this card it's stunning. I can't mock you for not wanting your photo taken I am just as bad that's why my profile picture has my husband on it as well. Looking forward to working with you on the Nutcrafters DT love Linda xxx

dstandard said...

What a cool card - love those flowers! Thanks for playing at FYI!

Sara Mac said...

Love this unique card shape! The rolled flowers in Fall colors look amazing. So glad you joined us at FYI!

Debby said...

Lovely card, lovely images, lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at FYI.

Kattiz said...

Love your card, so beautiful!Especially the flowers ;) Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Marianne Design Divas and hope to see you again. Hugs Kattiz

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...