My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 3 August 2011

A card made with my winnings...

Hello me lovelies

This is a scheduled post so *fingers crossed* it works for me!!

How are we all today??
Well i have a very busy day a head of me today..that's why this is a scheduled post so i will keep this short but sweet (well if i can!)
As the title says today's card is a card i made with my winnings as i had won Stamps R US blog hop & got a $15 Gift voucher for Whimsy Stamps...how fantastic is that!!
I got myself loads of digi frames design by Raindrop Echo...wow these frames are stunning and soooo worth the money :D
I need to apologise up front for the not so clear photo's..at the moment me & my camera aren't seeing eye to eye & fallen out with each other!!
So without me waffling anymore..here's my card



Recipe 
Sentiment - Came with the frame
Papers & card - Back & white card (stash)
Inks - Promarker black, canary
Tools - Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder, Marianne Design Creatables flower die
Embellishments - Pearls coloured with black & canary promarkers

Challenges


Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!

18 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is a stunner - love the nestie shape and the colour combo
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Well done on your win Gemma,your card is gorgeous,love your frame and stunning colours and what fab flowers.
Wendy xx

jimlynn said...

Oh so lovely! Love the yellow and black together. A very elegant and beautiful card.
Congrats on that win too! Very exciting. It really was a fun hop, wasn't it.
Lynn

Daniele said...

this works really well, love the simple layout with the frame
hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Gemma this is stunning love the shape around the image those flowers and colours look so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous Gemma...and the piccies look good to me hun..!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colours and the flowers are fab.
Nikki x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning creation Gemma, love the nestie frame and striking colours. :o)

Donna x

coops said...

stunning card gemma.love the elegant design and the colour combo is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Jodi said...

Very nice card - Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
Hugs,
Jodi

♥Jan♥ said...

What a gorgeous card. I looked it all over, and then again, and then again ! The flowers, they are perfect. Isn't that swiss dot folder versatile, I keep coming back to it myself. What a treat to have you with us at Papercraft Star this week !!!

♥Jan♥ said...

Oh I meant to also say, hub bought me a tripod for Christmas, and my camera and I are now best buddies ! lol

Anonymous said...

Gemma, this is really pretty hun!! I love those flowers and what a great win!!! :) Congrats!!

julie_woolston said...

Lovely. Thank you for joining in at Paper Creator Crafts.

Julie x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Gemma. Love the fancy frame, great colours and gorgeous flowers :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

still loving those roses, thanks for joining paper creator crafts flowers challenge

Tracy said...

Lovely card Gemma! The frame is beautiful and I LOVE rolled roses. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Lee said...

Love this card,it's really brilliant great colours.xxx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...