My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 12 August 2011

Woohoo...Top 5 at Cupcake Inspirations :D

Hello me lovelies

How are well all??
Juts a quick post from lil 'ol me to tell you all that i got Top 5 at Cupcake Inspirations....Woohoo!!
Thanks ever so much Cupcake Sweeties *Mmwah*


I'm well over the moon & here's the card which made Top 5...


What a cutie..eh!!

Well that's all from me tonight as i wanted was to share my fabbie news..right going to pop off now as i want to get some commenting done :D

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!!

Jacq said...

Hi Gemma,
Wooohooooo yippeeeeee LOL Well Done Gemma.. Not surprised it made Top 5!!!! Utterly Gorgeous and Beyond Adorable!!!! Congrats and Big Hugs.
Jacq xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I remember this card you posted!! It's adorable and I can why it got top 5!! Congrats to you hun!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Donna Mosley said...

Well done hun, it's so gorgeous and I love the colours.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Well done sweetie...and your card is faberooney hun..!

have a super day...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

cingratulations hun :D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

way to go hun, I love the colour combo for your sweet card its delightful
hugs

Lee said...

Congratulations.Your card is Beautiful,stunning colours.xxx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...