My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 30 April 2011

Winner's..........& even a supprise winner :oD

Hello me lovelies

Hope you are all ok me little dumplings!!
Before i get on with my blog candy winner's, i just want to say a massive 'Thank you' & a slobbery kiss from Jaykub to everyone who left birthday wishes to my little boy...Jaykub had the best day ever and was spoilt rotten with lots of toys  :oD

Anyhoo as promised I'm back today.....a little later then planned but at least I'm here now so without further a due...... my Winner's of my 'Just because' blog candy are as follows

Prize 1
Winner #14 - Lee

 Prize 2
Winner #20 - Sue (Dc bearhouse)

I decided to add a little extra for another lucky winner.....just a little something :oD

Winner of Surprise Candy
Winner #27 - Maggie

Woohoo!! Congratulations girls....please can you contact me on the email addy provided on my blog with your addy's so i can get your goodies sent to you :oD
Wish i could give you all something but unfortunately i would then be skint & wouldn't be able to treat myself to some craft goodies......I'm sure you wouldn't begrudge me of a little treat to myself.......you wouldn't, would you????


Thanks for looking & for any comments you may leave!!


4 comments:

carrie-lee said...

Congrats to the winners , well done xxx

Lee said...

Oh woopie iv won lol.Have emailed you Gemma,and thank you so much hun.xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats girls! So kind of you Gem to pick an extra winner! :)

x

Juls said...

Hi Gemma,

congrats to your winners,

Just popping by to say hi, I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, so been taking a good look round your blog at all that I have missed ....loving your creations, the fresh spring colours you have been using and the touches of sparkle.
thanks for all your inspiration.

hugs Juls

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...