My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 24 April 2011

Forever Friends Christmas Card

Hello me lovelies

'Hello & Thanks' to my new followers *Mmwah*
Like i promised I'm back with a card for you.....yes i know its a Christmas card but i have to start early in my house as i have that many to send out and last year i was so far behind i couldn't send any out to friends which upset me so this year i decided to start early so i don't miss anyone out!!

Before i get on with today's card i want to let you know I've got my hospital appointment through for my gallstones, i go on the 4th May.....Thank god as I've had 2 attacks since last time i posted & nearly ended up in hospital with the last attack but stubborn me wont go....there you go, I've just admitted I'm stubborn!!
Luckily after dosing myself up on tablets the pain eased enough for me to sleep it off a little!!

This week we took the boys to park for a good run around....well the 3 older boys did & Jaykub screamed at the ducks because they swam away....then screamed at the other animals because they walked away but soon quieten down when he had his Ice cream......he was covered in it lol
We had a great day!!

Anyhoo i'll get on with today's card, a Forever Friends Christmas A5 card with a bit of glitter and if you come back tomorrow i will have a Forever Friends Christmas Square card made with the left overs from this card and they don't take long to make either :o)




Recipe
  • Image - Forever Friends Cosy Christmas 'Hugs' clear stamps
  • Size - A5
  • Papers & cards - Dovecraft Christmas Fancy papers, Blue card & White stamping paper (stash)
  • Inks - Promarkers Tan, Vanilla, Magenta, Cerise, Cool Aqua, Paster blue
  • Embellies - Silver ribbon & charm (stash)
Challenges

Thanks for looking & for any comments you may leave!!


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is a cute couple Gemma .. love the sparkle
Lisa x

Lizzy said...

Awww such a sweet card hun, luv the cute image, fab colours/DP's & ace layout ...luv it! :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Gemma, love the gorgeous image and fab papers. Sorry to hear you've been poorly again hun, hope they get it sorted for you, not long now. Big Hugs.

Donna x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gemma
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

karen said...

Hi Gemma
Gorgeous card, you are good getting started now. I love the image, so cute.
Ah yes the fun days at the park, LOL!
Ah sorry you have been in pain, hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
take care
karenxx

coops said...

gorgeous card gemma,the ff bears are so sweet and i llove your beautiful delicate colours.
so pleased your hospital appointment has come through hun :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Gemma, love your cute Christmas card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Gemma,
Your card is darling! I hope that you can hold off until the 4th of May for your gallstones... I will say a prayer for you!
{{Hugs}}

uksharon said...

Sweet Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Crystal said...

how darn cute is this?! so adorable! love it! thanks for "Piling It On" with us at PIO & hope to see you again real soon!! hugs!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...