My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 5 December 2013

Signature Christmas {part 2}

Hello me lovelies

On a wednesday night me and a few friends get together to have a craft night and yeah have a good natter too...godda catch up with all the goss haven't you and we have a treat too, whether it's a glass of wine or something nice and sweet to eat...Thanks dawn you're a star and amazing host too :)

Anyhoo i was there last night and i thought i'd take some cards i made to show them which is the Signature Christmas selection i am sharing with you, they loved them and wanted to make some themselves...well i have never seen the girls make so many cards in one night before, we had a right production line going on and now i think i have created a new addiction for them...in the form of Clearly Besotted that much so they want the stamps and dies themselves :)

Watch out Steph you have an order coming on from the mad ladies of night craft group...it's not what our name is as we don't have one but it's something i call them....Sssshhh don't tell them that!!

Righto enough waffle me lovelies, here's what today's post is really about...I am here today to share my Signature Christmas {part 2} with you and like i said before i have used the same layout, same colour combo and the same stamp set but just different images from that stamp set 
so here's todays creations...hope you likey :)


Products i have used...
Papers and card...Card base {Stash} and white panel from {scrap box}
Ink...Stampin Up 'Real red' ink pad, Memento 'Tuxedo black' ink pad
Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

25 comments:

Jo said...

This is AWESOME Gemma! Love it :)

Jo x

Sue said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends Gemma, I can see why they feel in love with Stephanie's stamps are dies, I agree they are fabulous.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the CAS design and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Seriously loving your signature cards , the the style is so elegant Gemma. Glad you ladies had a fab time x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Another gorgeous CAS card from you Gemma, I love it!
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

I'm really loving these CAS designs Gemma - just gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Jo said...

Simply beautiful hun!
hugs Jo x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Gemma, love the tree.

Donna x

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card, Gemma! I love your candy cane striped tree and bow...Love the pretty sentiment, too! CAS goodness!

Bonnie said...

So perfectly CAS! Sound like a fun time with your friends!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card - perfect in its simplicity! You left me a recent comment and I deleted it by mistake before I had even read it sorry!! But thank you! xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

I just LOVE getting to know more and more wonderful card makers, this is a very CAS and lovely card, I adore this so much!

Thanks so much for adding this lovely creation to the CASology Card Gallery this week!!!

Viv said...

Love this Gemma! (Fancy linking it into my CAS challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers too?? Have to be quick tho....)

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Gemma!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, really great design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Lin said...

A very elegant Christmas design

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

HelenR said...

Great card Gemma, clean, simple and classy! :) HelenR x

Judy1223 said...

Gemma, this is adorable! I love this funky tree and chunky bow...so cool! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Maureen Merritt said...

CAS perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma. This is such a fun card. The set you used is very versatile. Love the bow! Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful card, Gemma! I love the color combo and your CAS design is perfect!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, that is a very pretty CAS card. Love it! Thank you for sharing this card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Danielle Vincent said...

Now this is really cute! A fun and festive card. Sounds like you have fun with your pals. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

MagsB said...

Oh what a coincidence, I received the Signature stamps and dies this afternoon, and with a little card from Stephanie, too!!!!!

Your card is so CAS and elegant, I love how you combined the bow and the tree. The pearls are the perfect low-key 'bling' too! Beautiful!

love Mags B x

Donna said...

Stunning card Gemma, and a really fab CAS design...the font on the text is lush! :) Donna ♥ x

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your HM at ATSM, Gemma...and for being inducted to the Wall of Fame! You are so deserving!!!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...