My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge #58...Snow

Hello me lovelies

Before i get on with today's post i just want to apologise for been missing again but unfortunately last Thursday my family received some devastating news that my uncle had passed away...it has hit our family really hard especially my Grandma and his son.
My heart goes out to his son {my cousin} more so now because he has no parents left as his mum died a few years back at such a young age too, luckily my cousin has a wife and little boy who will help him through this tough time plus he has all of us too!!

Right i am going to change the subject because i can feel the tears starting to flow again and i will never get this post done...

Today i am here with a Nutcrafters DT card for you as it's the start of a new challenge but our last for 2013 so this means you will have a month to enter our challenge and we will be back in January.
Our fabulous Sylvia is hosting this challenge and for her theme is...

Snow, snow everywhere!!

so we would love to see 'Snow' eg. snowflakes, snow, snow drifts, snowmen {i am sure you get the picture} on your cards/creations

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)

I have used one the latest Christmas release digi's from Nutcrafters called 'Elf and toys'...it's adorable!!
On my card i've added Snowflakes and some glitter as Snow as if the little Elf and the toys are playing in the snow and having lots of fun so here's my Nutcrafters DT card...hope you likey :)


Sorry the photo is a bit naff but i have lost my memory card to my camera and my son has taken his camera to school for his Photography lesson so when he gets home later i will redo this photo to get a better one as this one was taken with my phone!!


Products i have used...
Papers and card...Lili of the Valley 'Frosty Christmas' papers, Blue card {stash}
Ink...Spectrum noirs
Embellishments...Ribbon {stash}

Please do visit the Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gemma , my thoughts are with you & your family xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card Gemma, I like the sweet image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Beverley said...

So sorry to hear such sad news, my heart goes out to you & your family. Massive HUGS to you all. Your card is so cute :) Bev xx

MagsB said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to read your sad news. What a dreadful shock! It sounds as if you have a family that rallies round each other at these sad times, and that means so much!

On to your card, which is adorable! What a cute image, and I love your clean white-and-blue colour combo! Fabulous!

Take care!

love Mags B x

Sue said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Gemma. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and pretty shades of blue.
Take care, sending you hugs
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Gemma, such a sweet image and pretty blues.
Pauline
x

Jo said...

Gorgeous as always, hun.......love the blues & you're fab layout & colouring!
hugs Jo x

Kathleen said...

Absolutly gorgeous card Gemma, love the image and everything.
Why is Christmas such a sad time for so many people?

Kath x

Desire Fourie said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss in your family and wish you strength during this difficult time.
Your card is off the scale for cuteness and I love the blue colouring and doodling around the image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is so adorable and gorgeous too. Sorry to hear about your Uncle.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Hi Gemma, adore this sweet little card and the different shades of blue. So sorry to hear your sad news, sending you lots of hugs :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so sorry to hear of your family`s loss gemma.my thoughts are with you all.
gorgeous card, such a sweet image.

hugs coops.xx

Joanne said...

Oh Gemma, I am so sorry for your family with the loss of your Uncle. It is so hard to say good bye to a loved one. I will keep you in my prayers. I haven't been out and about in blog land for a looooong time ~ life just got in the way. Your creations are lovely as always! Beautiful work. Sending hugs and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season, and a very happy and healthy new year. xx Joanne

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, Gemma...this card is absolutely darling! I love all the soft blue and your design is amazing!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...