My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 24 March 2013

LCI Bouquet of Roses Delight...

Hello me lovelies

Hello and thank you to my new followers for following lil 'ole me *Mmwah*

I just want to say thank you for all the get well wishes, its very touching to know i have some caring blogging buddies...i still have the hacking cough etc but today i thought it was best to get up and do something so i thought to cheer myself and make a card.
Today's card i have used a Ladybug Crafts Ink digi called Bouquet of Roses from their Floral Delight Too range...these digi's are simply stunning *smiles*

I wanted to go for something Spring like and girly too so hopefully i have achieved that with my card, i let you see for yourself so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*




Recipe
Papers and card...Trimcraft First Edition Spring Drop papers, White and pink card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers fuchsia pink, pastel pink, blush, grass, leaf green, cardinal red, poppy, mustard, buttercup, primrose
Tools...Die-namics mini tabs, Marianne designs flower die, Sewing machine
Embellishments...Ribbon and pearl {stash}
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

24 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

so glad you are feeling a lot better , i blame it all on this rotten weather!
Love this pretty card , the colours are gorgeous and i love the rolled roses
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the floral image, the papers and the roses.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Hi gemma, glad you are feeling a bit better. So many people ill vecause the weather is so messed up. Anyway a beautiful card today, really is sweet xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Gemma love the colours
jacqui x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, love the image and pretty colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful card Gemma. Love the image, papers and flowers.
Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Gemma, hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Gemma. Such a beautiful image and I love the pretty colours and wonderful flowers.
I hope you get rid of that nasty cough soon.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Really love this card, one of my fav. LCI images and a super card.

Kath x

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Gemma, I love the pretty image and girly design. So sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you're on the mend now :) Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Gemma, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

MagsB said...

Oh hun, this is just delightful! What a sweet, delicate image and such gorgeous papers! I love the tab, too (I have that one! It always makes me so chuffed to see something I have that's used on someone else's fab card lol!!)

love Mags B x

DesignerDiva said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Gemma, hope you're feeling better now.
As usual you have made a stunning card using your LCI image - just perfect!
While I'm here......Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Gemma.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Gemma, such a pretty card. Love the way you have coloured it with the yellow around the image, looks lovely! Hugs Susan x

coops said...

so beautiful gemma.gorgeous floral image and i love your pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx

besitos said...

This is a stunning card, and I do believe you have achieved everything you set out to do! Beautiful!
Hope you feel better soon :) xx

stressfreestamping said...

I just love this Gemma! Your colors are so soft and welcoming. The flowers are just beautiful! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Nonni said...

Really beautiful card, Gemma! The pastel colors are great for spring and your coloring looks amazing. Well done!! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Gemma, lovely image and such pretty pastel papers.
Pauline
x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card Gemma, such pretty colours :) x

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Gemma! I love the soft pretty colours, this has a really fresh Spring feel. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oooh Gemma - this one is really lovely too. Love those flowers and the darling bug. A right gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us again at ATS&M

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...