My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 19 September 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge #52...Your Favourite Colour Combination

Hello me lovelies

I am back like promised with my Nutcrafter DT card for you as it's the start of a new challenge which our fabulous Helen's turn to host and for her theme she has chosen...


so we would love to see your fave colour combo's crafters on your cards/creations!!

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)

For my colour combination i have gone for purple and white but then a again i do love a card contains purple on it somewhere as i do love all shades of purple hehehe
 I have gone for another clean and simple card again as i do love CAS cards too, anyhoo enough waffle from me so without further ado, here's my Nutcrafters DT card...hope you likey :)


{i am really sorry this is an old image i have used and not available any more, sorry!}

Products i have used...
Stamps...Nutcrafters 'Tash' stamp and Kaisercraft 'Occasions' sentiment stamp
Papers and card...Purple and white card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers - oatmeal, blush, pastel pink, bluebell, lilac and lavender
Tools...Embossalicious 6x6 'Petite dot' embossing folder

Please do visit the Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great card, lovely colours.

Kath x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I love the sweet image and such beautiful colouring. Your CAS design is fabulous too.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Gemma, great image and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. I do love purple x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous gemma.i love the fab image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Funny creation. Everything in simplicity. Perfect knot and adorable charcater. Bravo ! I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Good Luck and seen you soon !
Catherine.

Judith said...

wow fabulous project thank you for joining the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenger - good luck

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Fab creation thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. . Anita DT

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. Love the embossed background.
Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Charisma Cardz last week.
Carissa

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...