My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 19 May 2013

I ♥ U!!

Hello me lovelies

Hope your all having a great weekend and been catching up on some crafty time, i haven't had chance yet but i am hoping to get some crafty time later on tonight *fingers crossed* lol

Anyhoo i am here today with a card i made using a Some Odd Girl image which i bought absolutely ages a go, the image i used is called 'Coy Kaylee'...i think she is ever so pretty :)
I wanted to go for something that not too fussy and to be clean and simple...i think i have achieved this on my card, lets see what you think so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*




Recipe
Papers and card...{update later}
Ink...{update later}
Tools...Stampin Up 'Scalloped' border punch
Embellishments...Twine, button and pearls {stash}
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie x x x

cotnob said...

Great card Gemma, fab image - I love her pink hair and lovely clean design.
Pauline
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Too cool for school! X

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma lovely card, great image. I too am hoping for a couple of hours craft later !! Enjoy xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Sweet card Gemma love your colours
jacqui x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Gemma. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is brilliant too.
I hope you have had a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the sweet image her pink hair is fab, I like the the papers, the button and the design.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, fab image.
Hugs Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely bright fun card, great colours and fab colouring.

Kath x

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the image, especially the pink hair!
Nikki x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the image and fab design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! hugs me x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A bright. colourful cute card sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Alice said...

love her pink hair! beautiful coloring and colors. beautiful card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is so cute Gemma...I love pink & brown together. Her pink hair is gorgeous :) Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

Pamela said...

Amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

That is some fabulous coloring! I love her hair and the dress/boots. Super fun! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...