My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 14 March 2013

Nutcrafters #38...Midway Reminder

Hello me lovelies

I am here today to share a midway reminder dt card for Nutcrafters for our latest challenge which our fabulous Debbie is hosting and she has chosen...


so we would love to see embellie's, colours, anything beginning with the letter 'B'
 so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Image...Nutcrafters digi square {which unfortunately are no longer available...sorry}
Sentiment...Dovecraft 'Sent with love' sentiment stamp set
Papers and card...Papermania 'The little cake shoppe' papers, White and blue card {stash}
Ink...Spectrum noirs {old codes} 142, 132, 133, 109, 100, 104, 169, 64, 65, 68,144, 183, 185, 178,5
Tools...Marianne Design 'Ribbon flower 3' die, Sewing machine

Please do visit Nutcrafters blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

19 comments:

Mary J said...

So adorable, Gemma! I lvoe that blue and the ribbon is fabby!!

Mary J said...

So adorable, Gemma! I lvoe that blue and the ribbon is fabby!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and i love the stitching
Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gemma,

Gorgeous card, I love the colours, they are my favs! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :o) Lyns xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Gemma,Lovely card...love the image....and the pretty colours...Joolsx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Gemma, I love your image and great stitched details.
Pauline
x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very pretty Gemma love the colour
jacqui x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really sweet Gemma, I like the image the colours and the bow.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma. I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful. A fabulous layout too and wonderful ribbon
Hugs Sue

coops said...

beautiful card gemma.i love your blue colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So sweet Gemma! Love this image reminds me of The Great British Bake Off! Hugs Susan x

Debbie said...

Stunning card Gemma.Love all the blues.Beautifully coloured.Hugs Debbie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Gemma
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.

Kath x

Donna said...

Too cute Gemma and such a pretty design. Fab stitching and colourng hun :) Donna ♥ x

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Love the design with the stitching, bow and gorgeous diecut flower. Thanks for playing at
Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

Tamie said...

simply adorable card! I love the crisp lines and the image too :) Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Louise F NZ said...

I love the colour combo on this card Gemma, it is so cute. And the image is adorable.

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...