My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Sketch n Stash Challenge #85 DT Card - Kevin's Sketch

Hello me lovelies

Sorry i haven't been around again but unfortunately my net connection has been pants again...it will let me on 1 minute then the next it will kick me off or just simply wont let me on at all so while it's behaving i will get on with today's post which by the way should of been yesterday...anyhoo best get & not push my luck any further..

We have another fabbie challenge that started over at Sketch n Stash and its challenge #85 & for this challenge it's our lovely Kevin turn for the sketch & this is what he has come up with...

Isn't is great..i just love this sketch & it was so fun to use, Cheers Kevin :D

Unfortunately we have been let down by our sponsor for this challenge but our lovely Jill has stepped in bless her & come up with a prize, Thanks ever so much Jill...your a star!!
Here's the prize...
Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?

Anyhoo me lovelies without further ado, here's my DT card for you...



Recipe
Image...Ladybug Craft Ink 'Chatty Nikki' (ladybug Crafts Ink are having a half-price sale at the mo!!)
Sentiment...Pink Petticoat 'Tiny {hello & goodbye}' sentiments
Papers & card...K&Co 'Amy Butler Belle' paper pad, Green & white card (stash)
Inks...Spectrum noir 132, 133, 142, 196, 100, 104, 169, 43, 42, 88, 86, 147, 144, 183
Tools...Nesties plain circle, Marianne Designs rolled flower die, Sewing machine
Embellishments...Pearls (stash), Funky foam (for flowers)

Challenges

For more inspiration please visit my Sketch n Stash teamies..you will find them in my sidebar!!
Thanks for stopping by & for all the lovely comments that you leave me :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

23 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh wow this is gorgeous .. such pretty colours and those rolled roses are fab
Lisa x

Doreen said...

gorgeous card sweetie. Love the colours and the little flowers.
Hugs
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the image and those fab flowers.
Kevin xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Gemma,
Gorgeous card,fab image,papers and flowers :) x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card gemma fab colouring love the flowers xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I just love that ladybug image.....

Mary J said...

Such a fab card Gemma!

Chrissie said...

I just loved this card Gemma, it has such a lovely, bright, miodern look and those foam flowers are to die for sweetie!
Chrissie xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Gemma, love the sketch and colour scheme. Debs xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....love the colours and pretty flowers too... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Juls said...

this is so fabulous!! I love the papers, I think I have them lurking in my stash somewhere, you have made me want to dig them out and have a play!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

stunning card gem.i love the image and your rolled flowers and bright colours are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, love the colours and those flowers look brilliant!
Helen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love it Gemma, your foam flowers are fab too! xx

carrie-lee said...

A lovely card Gemma, love the bright colours and the roses look fab xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Love the colours and the rolled flowers are fab!

Jill said...

ohh Gemma I love this card as soon as you posted it on the DT blog I loved it, the colours, image and those gorge flowers hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Gemma, gorgeous card, love the wonderful colours and little flowers. hugs Heidi x

DesignerDiva said...

oooh this is fabulous Gemma, I love that you used Chatty Nikki and your foam flowers are lush, I've never seen foam flowers before!
Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs this week and lots of luck in the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Julie said...

Ohhh Gemma, Nikki never looked so good! What a beautiful card, the flowers are gorgeous! Glad you joined us this time at LCI! Hope your internet starts behaving! have a great weekend,Julie.x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Gemma,Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month, good luck.
Kevin xx

Kerry said...

It's beautiful. Thanks for playing along at The Craft Garden

suzARTe said...

this card is really lovely. I love the main image, the way you have coloured it in and the gorgeous flowers.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.I hope you will continue to play along :)

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...