My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 14 April 2012

A Gem of a Challenge #44 DT Card - Lisa N's sketch

Hello me lovelies
I am sorry for not being around again to post or comment..well the only commenting i have been doing is just DT, well that's when i have been able to get the net...yes again connection problems so i have come up with a solution.
As we have tried various things to get my connection working properly which none hasn't obviously worked, ok it may do for a short time but after sitting at this computer for hours trying to get it to connect & then when it finally connects i have to keep refreshing the page because it timed out etc so the up keep of my blog should only take me matter of minutes but not with my computer it takes me hours which means i get so frustrated & upset because i feel i am letting peeps down!!
 Look i am waffling on...sorry!! I will just get to the point....anyhoo after a lot of eye fluttering at hubby to get him to agree, we have decided that's its time to get a new lappy...Yippee!!
You see my old one is about 8-9 years old so i think a new one is needed..don't you??
The only downfall is i have to wait for it to come so please bear with me & hopefully all my problems will be solved...well it best be!!

Righto me lovelies now i have explained why i am missing sometimes, i will now get on with today's DT..actually this i have 2 today but will be back later with my 2nd one so first up is my DT card for Gem of a challenge & for challenge #44 our lovely Lisa N has designed this fabulous sketch for us all to play with & you too lol
Cheers Lisa :D

So without further ado, here's my card & hopefully it will inspire you to come & play along with us...


Recipe
Image...Pink Gem Designs 'Spring Chloe'
Sentiment...Personal Impression 'Big words'
Papers & cards...K&Co 'Roam', Teal & white card (stash)
Tools...Spellbinders Edgeabilities 'Classic edges 2', Marianne Design butterfly die (lr0153), Nellie Snellen lace die (mfd 020)..You can buy these all from Pink Gem Designs

Challenges
Will follow soon!!

For more inspiration please visit my Pink Gem teamies which you will find in my side bar on your right...but don't forget i will be back later with my 1st DT card for Little Claires!!
Thanks for stopping by & for all the lovely comments you leave me
hugs and xxx
Gemma 

9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Gemma and such beautiful colouring! Hope you get your new laptop soon x

Berry said...

This is fab Gemma I love the warm autumnal colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Gemma,
Gorgeous card,love this chloe image and your fab papers and colour choice :) x

Wishcraft said...

Love your card Gemma, such gorgeous colours and super sweet image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and enjoy your new laptop.....

coops said...

so stunning gemma.gorgeous image and i love your fantastic rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card gemma love the colours xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just fabulous, I love the papers, just gorgeous!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gemma this is a little beauty I really love the colours you have used, both the design and image are truly wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...