My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 6 January 2011

Woohoo!! Blog Award :o)

Evening Crafters,
Sorry don't have a card tonight but wanted tell you that i have received a Stylish Blogger Award from the lovely *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles please take a look at hers gorgeous blog :o)
Thanks ever so much *Vicki* for this blog award sweetie *Mmwah*


The requirements for receiving the award are as follows:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.  Share 8 things about yourself.
3.  Forward it to 8 recently discovered bloggers.
4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
 
8 Things about myself
  1. I have an amazing hubby & 4 boys :o)
  2. I stopped smoking 16 months ago and still not smoking....woohoo!!
  3. I have a bearded dragon called Flash, a staffie called Busta & a hamster called Mrs which has escaped and running around my house somewhere!!!
  4. I love my cardmaking which  i started 2006 but only been into it properly since 2009 but then had a break for a year to have Jaykub and got back into it August 2010
  5. I'm addicted to stamping and have an ever growing stamp collection lol
  6. I have lots of amazing & talented blogging buddies :o)
  7. I love reading......well that's when i aren't crafting lol
  8. I absolutely love Christmas - Giving, Decorations, My tree & twinkling lights etc
My 8 recently discovered bloggers
Please go and take a look at the 8 talented ladies blogs at their stunning creations......right best go and inform them of their awards :o)
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!


5 comments:

Autumn said...

Thanks Sweetie!! How kind of you to think of me! I'll get on the returns asap.
Have a fab day!
xxAutumn

brenda said...

Hi Gemma

How very kind of you to think of me when passing on your award.

Thank you so much - now I just need to rememebr to do what I am supposed to with it - I am nutoriously bad at these things !

B x

Anonymous said...

BIG SQUISHY HUGS TO YOU FRIEND!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Gemma
congrats

thank you for taking some time today to see me and also leaving me a sweet comment
have a great weekend
Claudia

Lynsey said...

Hi Gemma, thanks so much for passing this award onto me thats so kind of you.
Hugs Lynsey x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...