My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 26 September 2010

2 Stampin up cards

Hiya Crafters
Well got my Internet sort of sorted and fingers crossed it stays on while i make this post lol
Me and my baby Jaykub is in need of cuddle or 2....not feeling to good today *snuffle* as we have got this cold/flu bug that's going about, which we caught off my hubby and my eldest boy who are now getting over it but what I'm glad is *touching wood* my other 2 boys don't come down with it......as it *snuffle* terrible!!

 Anyhoo i best stop waffling lol and get on with the post....i go to a craft get together every Wednesday night and Wednesday just gone we had a free for all and played with our craft goodies we have for club and this is what i came up with, hope they are ok!

1st card

This card went abit wrong as i made my own backing by stamping but used to much of a close colour to the card and now you cant see the stamping as its soaked into the card.

Image
Stampin up Touch of nature
Size
13.5cm x 13.5cm white card blank
Papers
Chocolate chip card, Garden green card (i think)
Inks
Black momento ink pad, promarkers- pear green, coca & cardinal red
Tools
Nesties- labels 11 & Stampin up border punch
Embellishments
Glitter sticky dots & Gold Christmas cord


2nd card


Image
Stampin up Touch of nature
Size
13.5cm x 13.5cm white card blank
Papers
Stampin up Patterned pack designer series III & Pumpkin pie card
Inks
Black momento ink pad & promarkers- Honeycomb
Tools
Corner punch
Embellishments
Glitter sticky dots


Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!
xxxx






5 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi, Gemma Glad you are up and running again..not so good about the sniffles tho..!! love the colours here ..I have gold cord and never used it... going to now!! I also love your cards using the Lili of the valley stamps ...I normally don't do cute but Lili stamps have something about them that is different ...I bought loads of Christmas ones from them yesterday at AP and yes, had a great time thank you ...now skint!! xxx hugs.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gemma
Both cards are fabulous,hope you are feeling better soon,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jules said...

Hi Gemma

Two great cards.

I love them both but my favourite is the second one as I like the way you have rounded some of the corners on your squares.

Beautiful colours too.

I hope you manage to get rid of those germs very soon.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

fantastic cards gemma.i love the robin and the flowers on the 2nd card are gorgeous.
hope you are feeling better soon :)

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Hi.So sorry you are both poorly wishing you better real soon.Both cards are really stunning and i mean that.I love the images and layouts n colours everything in fact lol.xxx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...