My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Little Claire's great offer...Star of Wonder!

Hello me lovelies

I am here tonight with this quick post to let you know that Little Claire's have re-released an old stamp of theirs and it's a gorgeous one too called...


which is on special offer of a great price £3.99 {normally £5.50} but only while stocks lasts!!
Perfect for those Christmas cards or even those Winter birthdays that you have coming up...

You will find it here
If you visit Little Claire's blog and read the post here...the fabulous Helen N has made a gorgeous card with this gorgeous stamp and also on the post Little Claire's are sharing their favourite Christmas paper pack, let me tell you it's a beauty...

Righto that's all from me today folks, thank you for stopping by here and reading me waffle...also for any comments you may leave me too :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...