My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Little Claire's New Release...'Little Doggies'

Hello me lovelies

I am back to today with another card showcasing one of Little Claire's new gorgeous release's and this one is called 'Little Doggies'...they are just the cutest little doggies ever and you can find them here for a £4.50...what a great price *smiles*

 so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*


Recipe
Sentiment...Handwritten sentiment
Papers and card...Daisy and Dandelion 'Picnic patch' papers, cream and green card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers henna, cocoa, grass, leaf green, mustard, buttercup, primrose
Tools...Spellbinders scalloped and plain circle nesties
Embellishments...Ribbon and pearls {stash}

Please do visit Little Claire's blog and my teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

11 comments:

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card, Gemma. I love the layout and the image is wonderful.
Nikki x

Juls said...

beautiful! hugs Juls

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

very pretty design Gemma love that sweet little image
jacqui x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

very pretty design Gemma love that sweet little image
jacqui x

Sue said...

Awwww I love that cute image Gemma and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Gemma, Another sweet image and card...love the design...jx

Debbie said...

So cute.Love the layout of your card.Hugs Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh these 2 are sooo cute .. i love that circular design too
Lisa x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous gemma.really love your design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your card is so lovely Gemma I love the sweet image and your brilliant design xx

Anonymous said...

Gemma such a beautiful card, love the different style x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...