My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 11 February 2011

Mermaid

Hello me lovelies,

I'm not feeling good today and that ruddy pain has come back again but thankfully not as bad as it was last time......anyhoo I'm sure ill survive as I'm a tough cookie!! lol
To end a painful day on a good one is to win a prize.....just like me, Woohoo!!!
Krista from Saturated Canary was doing a February giveaway so Julie from Glamour Damaged gave Krista an awesome little pooch to giveaway too (theres a photo on Krista blog) and Yessss i won it......now i just cant wait to get my hands on the goodies :o) anyhoo go take a look at the talented girls sites and i promise you will love them!!

Tonight Ive got a Sugar Nellie DTg card for you and OMG!! what a tester......its a gorgeous stamp called 'Mermaid' design by Leanne Ellis but when i went through my papers i didn't have anything that would go with it so Ive been sat at my desk a teeny weeny bit stressed thinking what am i going to do?!?!?
In the end i decided to do a clean & simple card with a hint of colour and used a new fold which a my friend called Ailsa had seen and shown me so i thought id give that a go, *fingers crossed*  Ive done the image justice!!
You can buy this gorgeous stamp from Funky Kits......right best waffling and show you the card, hope you like it!!




(Hopefully these are better pictures)

 Recipe
  • Papers & card - White card (stash)
  • Inks - Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, pastel pink, powder blue, bluebell, pastel blue, sandstone, tan, satin
  • Tools - Nesties scalloped & plain circles, scalloped & plain squares, Stampin up scalloped border punch, Marianne design swirls, Cuttlebug swiss dots
  • Embellies - Ribbon & gems (stash)

Challenges
If anyone knows of a challenge i could enter this into please could you let me know, Thank you!!

 
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!


16 comments:

sugarplum said...

Oooh really like this Gemma Lovin the clean and simple lines, the twisted easel and a stunning coloured image. Sorry to hear you're in pain again Hang in there girl hopefully things will improve
Fi x

Vicky said...

Oh Gemma this is fabulous hun, gorgeous image and you do CAS so well :o)

Love the shaped card too and the flourishes!

hugs Vicky xx

Christina said...

Woww Gemma this is a stunning card!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie sorry about your pains hun I do sympathise cus I have them everyday it does my heed in sometimes but c'est la vie lol.
Your card is gorgeous hun stunning & I love all the white. I'm in the middle of a couple of projects & 1 is a white card....I must be mad lol. Hope you feel better soon shug take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ali Watson said...

Another fab creation Gemma, love it.

Ali x

coops said...

fantastic card gemma.the shape is fab and i love the white on white.it really make the beautiful image pop and shes coloured to perfection.
i hope you feel better soon hun :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Hi hun...It's a lovely image (I want it!!)and I love the cas look xx Jenny xx

Elise said...

Ah yes! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love your colouring of this Leanne Ellis image .. I find her images so appealing! What a wonderful way to do this card .. the image coloured, and everything else white! Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Elise

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Gemma. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gemma, I love your twisted easel card, it looks fanastic!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

What a pretty card, my daughter would love it...she is quite the mermaid fan:)...I love this image!...Actually visited Leanne Ellis blog today-- what a talented person!!...Amazing!

Have a great monday:):)...and Happy Love Day;)!

xo, Krista

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is such a beautiful image!! Fabulous coloring my dear and a beautiful twisted easel design!! So gorgeous!! TFS! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!!HUGS

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Gemma, gorgeous style and details. Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs Emma x

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card and love the design. You have definitely done justice to the image. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this wek.

Lou
x

Lee said...

Hee hee you do make me laugh.Hope you feeling better.Your card is GORGEOUS,is that a twisted easel,fab.Love the colours n image.xxx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Gemma :-) the image is lovely and the simple design is stunning !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...