My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

LOTV Challenge card #69

Hiya Crafters,
This card I'm entering into LOTV Challenge #69 which was a beautiful sketch by Bev, only thing is as the blogger was getting maintained at tea time so i couldn't put it on, Ive tried since to put it on but haven't been able to for some reason, until now.......so fingers crossed I'm not to late!!!



Image
LOTV- Praying
Size
13.5cm x 13.5cm white card stock
Papers
Dovecraft- Christmas blues & Stampin up Not quite navy
Inks
Black momento ink pad, Stampin up- Basic grey, Big Juicy- Waterfall, Promarkers- Powder blue, denim blue, pastel blue, primrose, canary, pear green & poppy
Tools
Nesties- Plain circle & Fiskars- border punch
Embellishments
Blue ribbon & flowers- Stash


Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!

11 comments:

karen said...

Beautiful card Gemma, papers are fab, Karen xx

Kristel said...

A really stunning card Gemma! Really cute and gracieus!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

stunning card gemmma,a really beautiful image and i love your colours,so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

A really beautiful card.Love the layout n colours.Hugs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma.
Sue x

Jules said...

Hi Gemma

Your card is lovely.

I too have those papers .. .. thank you for reminding me to use them. You have made them look extra beautiful alongside your cute image.

Love Jules xx

crafting caz said...

A lovely card Gemma , very elegant xxxx

Sheila said...

Gemma, You have been chosen as the winner of my blog candy so please contact me on sheilaross22@yahoo.co.uk so we can arrange for you to choose what you want from Sugar Nellie website. Tried emailing you by blogger but not sure if it went or not. Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Hi Gemma hunni this card is gorgeous I love the image I have the same 1 but not inked it yet I'm terrible for that you know!! The layout looks fantabulous & I adore your papers they are adorable. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet card Gemma! xx Jenny xx

Pops x said...

I am loving this one the colours are fab, so cute hugs Pops x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...