Hello me lovelies
I got up this morning to a cold & wet day...just i thought, as every time i think right got to get some washing done it decides to rain but at least i wont have to water the plants lol
Do you remember i told you i got my boys some tomatoes & cucumbers to plant...well they have been in their little propagator on the window sill in the kitchen, got up yesterday to shoots peeking through the soil & today they have come through nice...i did go to take a photo but my camera has ran out of charge so will have to wait till its charged....Connor & Adam are well over the moon with them :D
Back as promised with another card made with one of Jacqui's digis & you can get your hands on these gorgeous Digi's from The Poodles Digi Doodles
I used a cute little girl digi called Lacey, Lacey has some polka dot shorts & a matching bow in her hair so i thought I'd carry on the theme & used my Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder....hopefully i haven't over done it with the polka dots!!!
Anyhoo here's the little cutie...
(sorry in advance for poor light quality but i just couldn't get some decent light..did try with flash but it didn't take very good so it was best without)
- Image - The Poodles Digi Doodles 'Lacey', Sentiment (mag freebie)
- Size - 14.5cm x 14.5cm White card blank
- Papers & card - Bright blue & green card and white stamping card (stash)
- Inks - Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, azure, cyan, sky blue, leaf green, lime zest, burnt sienna, cocoa, terracotta
- Tools - Nesties scalloped & plain circle
- Embellies - Papermania Verde capsule collection ribbon, Pearls (stash & coloured with promarker)
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!