My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday, 7 February 2011

Love....Peace....Happiness!!

Hello me lovelies

Thank you for all the lovely message's i received about what had at my ultrasound, well Ive had time to calm down.....i think i was upset as out of all the ultrasounds Ive had, no-one has been rude to me before......maybe he had a bad day and didn't mean it to sound the way it did!
I'm not sticking up for him but i don't want to give all the people (sorry cant remember the proper name for them) who do the ultrasounds a bad name as i know they aren't all like that, as at all other scans Ive had they have all been fantastic and patient with me!!
Again Thank you *Mmwah*

Anyhoo onto tonight's card......well what can i say except it's a bright, citrus and cheerful card which i used a Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy stamp called 'Hippie Chick' designed by the very talented Krista Smith and followed Sugar Bowls Sketch which you can find here
I know the theme for the challenge is Love but my Hippie Chick is spreading Love, Peace & Happiness to all so hope this counts :o)
ooooo nearly forgot.....naughty me lol you can buy this gorgeous stamp from Funky Kits


Here's the card, hope you like it!!



Recipe
  • Size ~ 14.5cm x 14.5cm White card blank
  • Papers & Card ~ Craft House Cupcakes, Stampin up pink passion & gable green
  • Inks ~ Promarkers oatmeal, ivory, blush, pastel pink, coral, honeycomb, gold, leaf green, grass, magenta, cerise, azure, cyan, sky blue, pastel blue, amethyst, violet, purple
  • Tools ~ Stampin up lace border punch, Nesties scalloped & plain circle, Nesties Labels 10, Xcut flower punch, Cuttlebug bloom dots embossing folder
  • Embellies ~ Gems (stash), Stampin up ribbon
Challenges

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!!

22 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sweet card and lovely colours xx Jenny xx

Lynne said...

Wow! What a bright, colourful, fabby card this is. Love that image, takes me back to my mis-spent youth. Those were the days...sigh..Lol
Lynne xxx

*Vicki* said...

What a really sweet card!! Love your colors!! TFS! HUGS

Juls said...

oooooooooooh wow!!!!! this is just gorgeous!!! Loving her blue hair!!! and the DP's are fabulous!!! Thanks for your inspiration! Hugs Juls

Jules said...

Hi Gemma

A bright and breezy creation .. .. it is gorgeous.

Brilliant image and colours.

I am so pleased you have gotten over "Mr Ultrasound" .. .. though it sounds like he needs a lesson in "bedside manners".

So sorry you had to meet him in what must have been worrying circumstances for you.

Take care.

Love Jules xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hiya Gemma, this is gorgeous. My fave sassy image. love the pretty papers and yummy flowers.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie sorry I've not been over the last day or 2 I'm trying to play catch up now. I love this card the best bit is the lovely cheerful colours its lush & really cheered me up as soon as I looked at it shug. I was reading your previous post & I'm so sorry you had a rude doc.... there is no excuse for rudeness hun the air we breathe is still free so manners & respect cost nothing. I really do feel for you hun I'm sending you big mahoosive hugs & lots of them sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tina said...

Very Beautiful i love the colours you used... Crafty Hugs Tina

Lilian said...

Simply darling! I love your mix of papers, colors and flowers. I love love love her hair :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

carrie-lee said...

A lovely card Gemma the colours are great xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow its gorgeous .. i love the bright colours - so pretty
Lisa ;)

coops said...

fantastic card gemma.i love this hippy chick and the colours are stunning.really lush papers toO :D

xx coops xx

sallysbitz said...

Lovely card x

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience from having your scan, hope all is well luv xx

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Time-To-Share said...

Wow Gemma, love this card - so bright and cheery! I have left something on my blog for you but if you've already have it just to let you know I was thinking of you anyway. Luv Trish x

Tine said...

Hi. Lovely card and fab colours. Lovin' all the brights! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sheila said...

Gemma, Hi there! Loving this card - I have her too and simply adore her - brings back many happy memories of days long gone by! Hope you are well, Sheila:)X

Christine said...

Wow, I love these new stamps but you have really blown me away with your coloring of this one!! Outstanding!! Lovely, lovely card. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your beautiful cards again soon.
xoxo, Christine

Autumn said...

She is all hippied out isn't she!! Love those bright colors! I've got a little award for you on my blog if you'd like to stop by and pick it up!
Have a good one!
xxAutumn

Céline said...

fab card, love the bright colors...
thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
Hugs
céline

sugarplum said...

Sorry Hun missed this one when you posted Shes fab and I love the blue rinse! Hippy chic indeed!

Lee said...

Oh she is sooo cute.i love the beautiful colours.gorgeous card.Mmmm i think he was just a jerk lol.Hugs xxxx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...